Several BJR teams hit the ice over Columbus Day Weekend. Here is quick recap from this weekend's action:
- The 2010E team went to Concord to take on the Patriots on Sunday. They emerged victorious with a 7-5 win and move to 2-0-1 in the young season. They will go to Seacoast next weekend to take on the 2-0-1 Spartans.
- The 09E's go to 2-0-0 on the season with a 10-4 win against the 95 Giants in Attleboro. The young Rangers lead the division in goals scored with 18, and goal differential (+9). They will take on the Seahawks (2-0-1) next weekend in Hyannis.
- The U15's earned their third straight victory of the season with a 4-2 win over the previously undefeated Icemen. Over the 3 game streak, the Rangers have outscored opponents 14-5.
- The 05E's were in Tewksbury Saturday for a tilt with the Patriots that resulted in a 4-4 draw. There was a quick turn around that had the Rangers going to Rhode Island on Sunday for a matchup against the Saints that ultimately saw the same result as Saturday's contest, ending in another 4-4 tie. They have allowed the second fewest goals against (11) in the division this season.
- The 04E's competed in the U14 New England Fall Prep Tournament over the weekend. They won their first two games and advanced to the Semi-Finals Monday morning, but came up just short of making the Finals falling to the South Shore Kings.